All I want to do is sleep in, but tummy is hungry~~~growl growlllll
I usually have these 3 items at home:
Let’s make Bacon Cheese Roll! The recipe is so simple and yummy.
Instructions to yumminess:
1. Use a rolling pin, roll the bread flat.
2. Place 1 slice of cheese on top of the bread and roll up the bread & cheese.
3. Take 1 slice of bacon & wrap it around the bread cheese roll.
4. Secure the ends with a toothpick.
5. Use a pan, medium-low heat. Add a small spoonful of butter, put in your rolls in (edge face down first) and cook until all sides are browned and cheese is melted.
6. Remove toothpick & serve immediately which it is still awesome!
This recipe is good for breakfast, teatime, snack time, anytime.
Look at the cheese. OMG! Ooozzeee oooozzeee