Shocking! I didn’t upload the recipe for Beef/Chicken Bulgogi until now is because I do not have a photo of it. I cooked them before many times, but always forgotten to take any photos.
Finally, here’s the recipe, with some decent photo. It’s really easy to make. I like to cook a huge portion and split it to eat it in 2/3 times. It’s great as a side dish.
I’ll also put in the link below for other bentos that I made before using Beef/Chicken Bulgogi as a side dish.
4 cloves minced garlic
1 teaspoon minced ginger
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
sliced yellow onion
1. Cut the meat in slices (Beef/Chicken). Here I am using chicken breast.
2. Merinate chicken with garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, and black pepper for 30mins.
3. Stir fry the yellow onion and spring onion.
4. Add in marinated chicken and sliced carrort. Stir fry until it’s cooked, around 15mins.
5. Serve and add some sesame seeds.
Tips: If you forget, just throw everything in to marinate together and stir fry until it is cook. Super simple. #Hacked
Yeah! That simple!
Here’s the link to other bentos with Beef/Chicken Bulgogi:
(will add more in future)
Beef Bulgogi Onigirazu