I made pancakes for Saturday breakfast.
You can make these for your kids during school holidays. Very simple and easy to make.
Normal Round Pancakes make 8 servings:
(For Bunny & Bear, roughly can make 3 pairs. Depending to the size you made).
1 1/2 cups flour
3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 1/4 cups milk
3 tablespoons butter
1. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
2. Heat pan, medium high heat. Lightly oiled the pan.
3. Pour batter onto the pan making the shape of bunny/bear.
(For bear, you need to make 2 small round shape pancakes for the mouth and the ears-cut half)
4. Turn the pancake when you see bubbles appearing on surgace.
5. Assemble you pancake and use melted chocolate to draw eyes and mouth of bunny/bear.
6. Serve hot, with plenty of fruits. Or you can serve with BACON! huhuhu
Too cute to eat!!!