1 Teaspoon of Mirin
1 Tablespoon of White Sugare
1/2 Teaspoon of Soy Sauce
Cooking oil for the pan
1. Add Mirin, Sugar & Soy sauce into your eggs. Beat it/ whisk it until the sugar is dissolved.
2. I use the square non stick pan, but you can use any non stick pan.
3. Oil your pan with some cooking oil. Use paper towel. Reduce to low heat.
4. Pour egg mixture into the pan to make a thin layer of egg.
5. when the egg is half cook (still runny on top surface), you can start to fold in the egg. Around 1 inch. Keep folding till the end. You’ll have a small Egg roll.
6. Oil your pan if necessary.
7. Pour new egg mixture to make another thin layer of egg.
8. Once the new thin layer of egg is half cook, you can roll over the previous egg roll.
9. Repeat until your egg mixture finish.
10. I usually transfer my Egg Roll onto sushi matt to hold the shape. Left to cool before cutting.
TLDR:: Check out my Video at the bottom of this post to see how to roll the Egg Roll.
Other Related Post: