I made this for Ifeel Magazine.
February 2015 issue:: A Lovely Valentine’s Day.
Great finger food. Love the colors and very refreshing.
Especially in Malaysia, super hot lately.
1 pack of cream crackers
1/2 a mango, diced
10-15 cherry tomatoes, diced
1/2 red onion, diced
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1/2 teaspoon sugar(optional)
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro(optional)
Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, toss the diced mango, cherry tomatoes and onion together.
- Stir in the lime juice, sugar and cilantro.
- Season the salsa with salt and pepper.
- Lay avocado slices onto cream crackers.
- Spoon in the salsa.
- Serve immediately, else the cream crackers will be soggy.
Love this! Full of flavours and yumminess.