Wow, this is a very super late post.
I always cook Teriyaki Chicken or Salmon. Today I realised that I have not share my recipe! Shocking!
Teriyaki Chicken/Salmon Recipe is super easy. 10-15mins and you are ready to eat. I like to make it especially when I am lazy huhuhu
Here’s the recipe.
1 Chicken breast/Salmon
Starch water for tickening the sauce.
Sesame seed/green onion for garnishing (optional)
2 Tbs. Soy sauce
2 Tbs. Mirin
2 Tbs. Sake
1 Tbs. Sugar
1 tsp. grated ginger
1. Mix all the sauce together in bowl.
2. Pan fried chicken breast/salmon until cook. (Chicken breast/Salmon is a healtier options. You can also use boneless chicken tight. The skin will be cripsy and yummy.)
3. When the meat is cook, pour in the sauce and cook till thickens.
4. I like to add in a little starch water to help thicken the sauce more.
5. Once is sauce boiled, thicken and is glossy, it is ready to serve.
6. Add sesame seeds/ green onions if you like.
1. I don’t have sake in my house. So I use Shaoxing wine, all Chinese kitchen have Shaoxing wine.
2. If you don’t have Mirin, just do without. It’s fine too